New solution is formulated as following: CrO3 250g/L, DX-27 5g/L，
Then add some H2SO4 to make CrO3:H2SO4 rate is between 1-1.1:100.
- Add 2/3 volume of deionized water in clean plating bath, which can not contain any chloride or sulfate ion, and heat it to 45-50℃.
- Stir the liquid continuously and add the CrO3 at the same time.
- Stir continuously and add DX-27EK and H2SO4
- Stir the solution evenly, add deionized water to full volume. Test the solution density, adjust the element if necessary.
- Heat the solution to 55-65℃, add proper amount of anti-fog chemicals approved by our company.
- Test the plating effect after electrolysis lasts for 0.5-1 hours.